Neha Kakkar

Bollywood Singer and Song writer

Neha Kakkar: Honey Singh says my voice is like sex

Neha Kakkar got everybody swooning with 'Second Hand Jawaani' (Cocktail), 'Dhating Naach' (Phata Poster Nikhla Hero) and 'London Thumakda' (Queen), on account of her unpredictable voice and foaming symbol. 

The vocalist, who gave her initially hit with music writer Pritam, has worked together with him again for 'Tukur' , which includes in Shah Rukh Khan's as of late discharged film. The hotshot's vigorous fan says, "I was so obsessed with him that I even did a tune for him called SRK Anthem. When I recorded 'Tukur', I didn't have any acquaintance with it was for his film. I'm over the moon." 

The petite artist is additionally amped up for her new single, 'Auto Mein Music Baja', composed and made by her sibling Tony Kakkar. She asserts, "It has recorded lakhs of perspectives online inside five days of its dispatch." Though Neha has an energy for enthusiastic melodies and 'Manali Trance' (The Shaukeens) is her most loved track, she concedes she needs to try different things with different sorts. "Amid 'Radiant Sunny' (Yaariyan), Honey Singh revealed to me that my voice resembles sex. Move numbers suit my voice, yet I've additionally done two Punjabi tunes, 'Hanju' and 'Akhiyan', in the delicate space," she expounds. 


She demonstrated her move moves, as well, in the single, 'Wedding Da Season', nearby Shilpa Shetty Kundra. "I'm appreciative to maker Bhushan Kumar for giving me this possibility. I should move; however when choreographer Ganesh Acharya saw me perform, he was astounded," grins the artiste. She was likewise the first to shoot a selfie video three years prior with her melody 'Container Khol'. "Around then, it was an uncommon marvel. Be that as it may, I was enchanted after 'Aao Raja's selfie video wound up plainly fruitful," she closes down.