Neha Kakkar

Bollywood Singer and Song writer

Neha Kakkar surprises her fan with an expensive gift

Neha Kakkar, who has delivered hits such as 'Kar Gayi Chull' from 'Kapoor & Sons Since 1921', 'Tukur Tukur' from 'Dilwale', 'Aao Raja' from 'Gabbar Is Back' and many more, was recently invited as a guest on a popular singing show. The vocalist was so impressed with Rupali, a contestant who closely follows her songs, dressing style and dance moves, that she gifted her a diamond ring as a token of love and appreciation.


She says, "Other contestants were rehearsing with their respective partners but Rupali wasn't aware that I would be performing on the show with her. Just a day before the shoot, I decided to surprise her and she couldn't stop beaming with joy. The next day we performed together and I was so impressed with her singing that I gifted her my diamond ring." The petite singer surely knows how to make her fans happy.